The Alexander Technique is a simple, practical method for attaining better posture, improving coordination and enhancing personal well-being.
People of all ages and abilities study the Alexander Technique to relieve pain, reduce stress, improve posture and enhance performance:
- people with chronic or recurrent back pain
- people with neck and shoulder pain
- computer users with hand, wrist and arm
- people interested in improving posture
- public speakers
- people wanting greater flexibility in both body and mind
- amateur and professional athletes (walking, running, cycling, gym work etc.)
- everyday tasks: housework, parents carrying young children, lifting groceries etc.
- performing artists (singers, dancers, actors, musicians)
- vocal and breathing problems
The Alexander Technique is particularly effective in managing back pain. Back trouble is one of the most common, debilitating and intractable health issues. A comprehensive clinical trial published by the British Medicine Journal in 2008 showed that the Alexander Technique outperformed many other treatments for chronic back pain.
Introducing the Alexander Technique.
We offer monthly small group introductions to the Alexander Technique.
If you want to discover the essentials of the Alexander Technique in a friendly group setting then this is the ideal first step.
TO RECEIVE OCCASIONAL EMAILS ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS AND PROGRAMS FOLLOW THIS LINK.
Jane provides free initial phone consultations to explore whether the Alexander Technique is suitable for you. Call Jane, or send an email providing your contact details and advising of a suitable time to call you back.
Contact Jane at 0423 693 695
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org