More Australians are walking regularly for health and well-being.
Whether you walk to work, participate in a walking group or undertake more serious trekking and bushwalking activities, our Walking naturally workshop will help you to discover how to co-operate with your inherent physical design, avoid stress and injury and enjoy the experience more.
The three hour workshop will focus on the following:
- The structure of the feet and their dynamic relationship with the ground.
- Achieving flow through the correct employment of the leg joints: ankles, knees and hips.
- Walking with the support of the back.
- The constructive participation of the arms and hands.
- The role of eyes and ears in lively walking.
- The co-ordination of the whole self in the act of walking.
The Walking naturally workshop is an enjoyable way to discover stress-free and pleasurable walking.
There will be time to experiment, share your observations and ask questions.
When: Saturday, November 24, 1.30 – 4.30 pm.
Where: 7 Turns Dance Studio, 159a McCrae Street Bendigo 3550
Places are limited and bookings are essential.
TO RECEIVE OCCASIONAL EMAILS ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS AND PROGRAMS FOLLOW THIS LINK.
And if you have the time, here are some stimulating articles about the many benefits of walking regularly:
Photo by Lucas Sankey on Unsplash.