More Australians are walking regularly for health and well-being.
Whether you walk to work, participate in a walking group or undertake more serious trekking and bushwalking activities, our Walking naturally workshop will help you to discover how to co-operate with your inherent physical design, avoid stress and injury and enjoy the experience more.
The three hour workshop will focus on the following:
- The structure of the feet and their dynamic relationship with the ground.
- Achieving flow through the correct employment of the leg joints: ankles, knees and hips.
- Walking with the support of the back.
- The constructive participation of the arms and hands.
- The role of eyes and ears in lively walking.
- The co-ordination of the whole self in the act of walking.
The Walking naturally workshop is an enjoyable way to discover stress-free and pleasurable walking.
To register your interest in this workshop, contact Jane (0423 693 695 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
TO RECEIVE OCCASIONAL EMAILS ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS AND PROGRAMS FOLLOW THIS LINK.
In the meantime, here are some stimulating articles about the many benefits of walking regularly:
Photo by Lucas Sankey on Unsplash.