Alexander Technique Bendigo
We are excited to welcome you back to Alexander sessions and Yoga classes. We are working to keep everyone safe. Please read this policy before attending.
What we will do:
- Clean all surfaces touched by teachers or students before and after each session.
- Cover the table and head support with a towel that will be laundered after each use.
- Wash our hands as needed, before, during and after sessions and classes.
- Record and store your contact information for 28 days after you attend, and provide this to authorities if needed.
- Advise students as soon as possible about the need to reschedule sessions if we experience any symptoms or need to quarantine.
What you need to do:
- Do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms, including fever, shortness of breath, coughing, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, loss of taste or smell.
- Do not attend for 14 days after experiencing any symptoms or having contact with a known Covid-19 case.
- Wash your hands when arriving and departing.
- Contact your teacher before your session or class to ask questions, clarify information or discuss any concerns.
Please maintain physical distance at all times in the entrance and Yoga studio.
Yoga mats have been placed in a safe distance from each other.
Surfaces will be cleaned prior to and after classes.
Straps will be laundered between classes.
- 2 large towels to drape over yoga mats and head support.
- Your own blanket for keeping warm
- A water bottle
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.