Speaking publicly, whether it is to a small group at work or a large group on a special occasion can be a fearful and disabling experience for many people.
At our small group workshops you will learn simple procedures and techniques to enhance your effectiveness as a public speaker and find pleasure in communicating with others.
This workshop will look at the following:
- Setting the stage: organizing your self and the space.
- Dealing effectively with fear.
- Coordinating positive posture in order to create presence.
- Organizing and delivering thoughts, ideas and stories.
- Cultivating a lively relationship with your audience.
Our experienced teachers create a safe space in which to practice new skills and explore the possibilities for you as a public speaker.
To ensure adequate individual attention, places are limited.
If possible, bring along a short text to practice.
When: Saturday October 27, 2-5 pm.
Call or email Paul if you want to know more and/or book a place.
Mobile: 0408 566 909
Photo: Jon Tyson jon-tyson-520917-unsplash.jpg